Dear all,

TL;DR:
You can now install RDKit "nightly builds" via conda with:
conda install -c rdkit/label/nightly rdkit

I've wanted to have an easy way to make "nightly" builds (not really
nightly, really just pre-release builds) of the RDKit available so that the
RDKit community can try out and provide feedback on new functionality
without having to do their own builds. My usual manual process for doing
the conda builds, which requires three different machines and some focus on
my part, doesn't lend itself to doing nightlies.

So... over the past couple of days I have invested some time in setting up
automated conda builds and deployments for the RDKit across linux, the mac,
and windows. These builds won't actually happen every night, but I will
keep them reasonably up-to-date

There's more information about this here:
https://github.com/rdkit/rdkit/wiki/Using-pre-release-builds

Feedback is, as always, welcome!