First, I'll say that I agree with William's discussion. Let me add another way of thinking about this:

Assume that, instead on two generators, your system is one backup generator and one utility company serving a commercial building. If the disconnect switch is your service connection, there will be a N-G bond located there and none will be allowed in the generator.

Kent Osterberg
Blue Mountain Solar