Hi David.

This one is a standard newer version Envoy S.

I’ve had this exact same issue of tech “support” numerous times.  I had to go
to my neighbors to confirm that the panels were wired correctly, after they had
been installed for years.  I’m not making this up.

Seems to really depend on who you get on the phone if they will help you or not
which isn’t good.

Thats why I”m looking for any help to find the right phone number or person who
will/can help.

I’m guessing its either the envoy needs to be rebooted or its broken.

thanks

jay