For me, it was changing policy to not taking my clients credit card with pre-approval and not taking their check after it cleared their bank.

Too many choices out there.

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"
   [1]https://offgridsolar1.com/ [2]  [1]
e-mail  offgridso...@sti.net
text 209 813 0060

On 2024-03-28 1:46 pm, Richard Nicol via RE-wrenches wrote:

Probably too many of us stopped using them when they partnered with Sun Run.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 28, 2024, at 4:27 PM, Jeremy Coxon via RE-wrenches <re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org> wrote:

I'm not going to editorialize about this, other than to say - what a damn shame to get this note in my inbox today. 19 years I've been buying from them and I'm sure some you on this list for much longer. Talk about losing sight of the mission.

<8c86e00d-c831-fc63-debe-484f5b9af308.jpg>

Dear Valued Customer,

We hope this message finds you well. It is with a heavy heart that we reach out to share an important update regarding the future of AEE Solar. After careful consideration, we've made the difficult decision to wind down AEE's operations over the next 36 days, with a tentative closing date of May 3rd, 2024. Please be aware that this date may be subject to change, and we will keep you informed of any updates.

As a result, we are offering attractive clearance pricing on the majority of our inventory over the next month, which we encourage you to take advantage of.

We understand that this news might come as a surprise. Our Customer Support Team and Territory Sales Managers are available to address any questions or concerns you may have during this time. We are committed to transparency and will keep you informed throughout the process, including confirmation of the final closing date, well in advance.

If you purchase SnapNrack products from AEE, please reach out to your Territory Sales Manager to explore opportunities to purchase directly from SnapNrack going forward.

We want to express our sincere gratitude for your ongoing support. It has been a privilege serving you, and we wish you continued success. We look forward to serving you during this wind-down period.

Sincerely,

The AEE Solar Team

Jeremy Coxon NABCEP
Certified MWBE