2 things.
Maybe you can sell them a service contract and clear/check the events 1x week via optics.
I don’t know if there is a way to prioritize events.

To me Ive always had good success with the fndc in regards to be pretty accurate for reading %. Getting rid of it seems the wrong way to go.

And Lones is happily retired from OB.

Jay