Mac, the only other device is currently a Resol Vbus monitor and it's been
fine with the bad DSL for years and has had no trouble with Starlink. He
plans to add security cameras now that we have Starlink there. For now I'll
point one at the Mate3S so at least we can see system status! The Starlink
system is the new Gen3, and their new wifi router is much improved over my
gen 2.

I did notice on one service call last fall is that after rebooting the Mate
3s, I also had to reboot the unmanaged (dumb) and somewhat old LAN switch.
I'm going down there Sunday to replace it with a  TP-Link ER605 V2 Wired
Gigabit
<https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08QTXNWZ1/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1>
router,
I'll be down there for a couple days (might as well watch the eclipse from
an awesome spot) so we'll have a couple days to see if it works better with
Starlink as the primary WAN and fail back to the DSL, or the other way
around.

The Mate's own auto-reboot doesn't seem to have been helping us over the
last 5 years but I'll leave it on.

Best regards,

Dan Fink
Owner, Buckville Energy Consulting LLC
IREC Certified Instructor for PV and Small Wind Installation
NABCEP Certified PV System Inspector
NABCEP PV Associate
d <dan.f...@greendustrialtraining.com>anbo...@gmail.com
970-672-4342