Steve, you folks still sell the Discover 6650 ? that I use alot. It is faster than C2, they claim. Not that one would want that offgrid where long life is required. Pretty amazing battery for winter genset use.

ROLLS S24-2800LFP & S48-6650LFP ESS OPERATING MANUAL

ENHANCED RUNTIME

        * Double the high-current runtime of lead-acid battery
        * Up to 100% usable capacity
        * Up to 100% depth of discharge

EXTENDED SERVICE LIFE

        * 10x the life of lead-acid battery (BCI-06)
        * Unlimited Partial State of Charge cycles
        * 10-year energy throughput warranty (Requires Registration)

FAST CHARGING

        * Up to 5x faster than new lead-acid batteries
        * Up to 10x faster than aged lead-acid batteries
        * 2X faster charging than C/2 Rated lithium batteries
        * 1C continuous charge rate, regardless of SoC

SURGE POWER

        * Power for off-grid inverter surge demands
        * Up to 3C peak power discharge rate
        * 1C continuous discharge ra

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"