firmware might help this issue. Without knowing what revisions you have now, and the fact that XW+ is really only a voltage based charger...

XWpro is voltage and Soc based and is really the best choice for this combo. There will be some things you just can't do with XW+ and I'd say if you are this far into a good installation, it may be best to leave it alone. Sleep on it 😉 The battery was designed for XW and you won't have all the issues that the Outbacks do with LFP. Good Luck!

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"
http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/
e-mail  offgridso...@sti.net
text 209 813 0060

On 2023-07-21 2:50 pm, Mac Lewis via RE-wrenches wrote:

Hello Wrenches,
I just installed a set of Discover LFP on an older XW+ system. The communication seems to work great and the battery via Xanbus automatically updates the charge settings and inverter settings and the battery is viewable on the Xanbus network.

For some reason, the auto gen start module won't allow me to drop the start trigger below 40%. I am wondering if a firmware update will open that range or if I need to replace the AGS. Any suggestions for me? I'll update all firmware but if I can save a trip, that would be great.

Thanks!
--

Mac Lewis

"Yo solo sé que no sé nada." -Sócrates