Hi Howie !

I see the same thing except if you read the last line, they are saying soon on the cloud. Good that it is working local though!

Version: v1.18 Build 041 [25 July 2023]
Please clear your web browser cache before logging in to web GUI.
Download the latest firmware (.epkg) from
https://solar.schneider-electric.com/product/conext-gateway/
https://solar.schneider-electric.com/product/insighthome-and-insightfacility-edgedevices/
Features
Summary of features
* Support for AC1 Generator
* Support WATTNODE CT3 setup to monitor AC coupled solar automatically
* Support for AC coupled power flow displayed on dashboard via WATTNODE
meter
* Add UI for XW Pro AC Output Voltage Calibration
* Support closed loop battery configuration pass through to MPPT
* Support to download HSM trace log file via web API
* Add battery temperature data on XW Pro status screen
* Support for operating without SD card
* Upgrade IotHubAgent to v3.1.8
* Support XW Pro 2.10 BN25
Summary of fixes provided:
* Fix for Modbus time registers returning fixed values
* Fix for value setting on "External Contactor"
* Fix for not being able to enable Grid support thru Insight Facility
* Fix for Aux Relay Time of Day Trigger not working issue
* Fix for Low Battery Cut out Warning Offset setting issue
* Fix for manual refresh causing XW parameters changes issue
* Fix for secondary XW Pro going back into grid forming when in standby mode
* Improvement for exported PDF file format
* Fix for TPM test failure issue
2 Conext(tm) Gateway Release Notes
Internal
* Improvement for WATTNODE device status page
* Change IEC 61727-2014 grid code name to IEC 61727-2004
Summary of new supported batteries:
* DISCOVER AES 44-48-3000
* DISCOVER AES 42-48-6650
* FortressPowerEvaultMax 18_5
* DISCOVER HELIOS 46-48-1540
* DISCOVER ELEMENT 48-48-5120
* PYLONTECH UP5000
* PYLONTECH US5000
* PYLONTECH PELIO
* HOMEGRID MQ_1
* HOMEGRID MQ_2
* HOMEGRID MQ_3
* HOMEGRID MQ_4
* HOMEGRID MQ_5
* HOMEGRID MQ_6
* HOMEGRID MQ_7
* HOMEGRID MQ_8
* HOMEGRID COMPACT
* EG4-LifePower4
* EG4-LL
* DEKA_DURATION_DD5300
Known Limitations
* Analog and Digital I/O is not supported
* After downgrading an XW device, the gateway must be restarted
* Upgrading from v1.07 and earlier to v1.08 and later will cause the cloud to be
disabled, requiring the user to re-enable the cloud via the Web UI
* The gateway does not have a web server trusted root certificate
* PDF Generation does not work correctly in Internet Explorer
* Temperature will not be shown in Battery Summary page if only MPPT device
installed BTS (Battery Temperature Sensor).
* Upgrade from old version to v1.18 may cause the BMS setup status change from
"successful" to "modified", re-apply it, or leave it alone.
* After changing or applying BMS setup, refreshing configuration is required to
make the UI configuration match device value.
* AC coupled power flow on InsightCloud & InsightMobile will be coming soon.

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"
   [1]https://offgridsolar1.com/ [2]  [1]
e-mail  offgridso...@sti.net