A minor update here. I had the grid zero DOD volts set to 48, and the low
battery cut out was set to 47.2v. But the homeowner told me that their
loads cut out at some point. Does anyone know whether it is possible that
Outback would be using a temperature compensated voltage for one of those
setpoints and a non-temperature compensated voltage for the other one?

Thanks!
-Dave