Kent, Battery monitor is internal to 6650 battery. No bat mon! Probably as you said the xanbus comms need a look as Mac said.

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"
   [1]https://offgridsolar1.com/ [2]  [1]
e-mail  offgridso...@sti.net
text 209 813 0060

On 2024-05-03 10:24 am, Kent via RE-wrenches wrote:

Mac,

I have a system that does this (or something similar) with all of the Insight data a few times every day. I'm pretty sure it is lost data resulting from communications drop outs. Internet to the site is via StarLink. If you are only seeing this on the SOC data there might be a problem with the Xanbus connection to the battery monitor. Since the SOC returns to the correct value for the next data packet, I'm pretty sure that there is nothing wrong with the battery monitor. Kent Osterberg
Blue Mountain Solar