Good Web Sites for Real Estate Investors

Hi,

Is any one buying any good properties right now.  Here are some
websites for your review:

Real Estate Investor News and Information- TheRealtyDomain.com
provides a very large collection of useful articles and tips
regarding real estate and property. This includes advice, quotes,
insurance, listings, agents and much more

http://www.therealtydomain.com

Real Estate Courses - Looking for the best prices and selection on ,
Carleton Sheets, Rich Dad, Robert Allen, Russ Whitney then check out
this.  Learn to invest in real estate and profit!

http://www.reidomain.com

Land of Tickets - When you need to travel to see your properties,
check out this site.Travel, entertainment, sports, concert, plays,
lottery and much, much more. If it is a ticket you can get it at
Land of Tickets.com. So go check it out.

http://www.landoftickets.com

If you invest in Buffalo, New York, this is a good Yahoo Group:

If you invest in Denver, Colorado, this is a good Yahoo Group:

Happy hunting.  Best regards.

Sincerely,

Cleveland Polite

A Group to Network and Make Money

Our primary focus is Real Estate.  Share excellent opportunities and post your properties.

Please visit our sponsors below, click on links:

http://www.reidomain.com  Real Estate Courses!
http://www.therealtydomain.com  Real Estate News!
http://www.landoftickets.com  Travel to Properties!
Buffalo Investor Group!