Hi Hu,

HH> I am new to REBOL and trying to read "REBOL/View Developer's Guide". In
HH> Section "5.1. Predefined Styles", it says, "The predefined styles are
HH> listed below. For more information about each of these styles, refer to the
HH> Styles chapter (a separate document). "

HH> What i want to know is where i could find the document.

I don't think that document exits, at least I've never seen it. Maybe
it did at one point, but has been lost somewhere along the way.

The more recent View graphic system reference doc
(http://www.rebol.com/docs/view-system.html) contains a lot of great
information, but it doesn't talk about the standard styles. The
mailing list index on REBOL.org will also have a lot of good info, but
you'll have to search for it. One of the bigger problems with REBOL is
that docs and community knowledge are scattered various places and not
always easy to find.

You might also look into RebGUI, which is an alternative to VID, and
has excellent docs to go along with it.

If you have specific questions, or even general questions, ask them
here and we might be able to point you in the right direction.

Happy REBOLing!

-- Gregg