Any new info/help on rebol is appreciated. I'd say if you can to provide a
translation to English..

Alan Macleod

-----Original Message-----
From: rebol-bounce@rebol.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Alessandro Manotti
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 11:43 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [REBOL] Opening a new blog about Rebol?

Hello,

I need a suggestion / opinion by you.
Currently I have a blog (in italian language) to publish some Rebol news,
but more focused on tutorials, tips & tricks, How-to, etc...
I think it is interesting. For example I'm using our discusssion to extract
useful information and publish them in the blog, like the trick about code
optimization. In this way all italian people can gain more knowledge about
this beautiful language. It is not very "famous" in Italy :-(

I wanted to open a similar blog in english language, by simply translating
my articles from italian to english. But since there are several other blogs
in english, I don't know if it could be a good idea or not.
I wish your opinion.

More: do you think that a blog in english language containing tutorial is
ok, or for rebol could be better using other tools (wikipedia, true internet
site, forum, etc...).

I haven't much time, but in order to fill articles in my italian blog (
http://sguish.wordpress.com) I publish solutions, hints, etc... that I find
in my real life, or solutions to some problems that other poeple ask.
So I use it like a block note, to put solutions found to some specific
problems (and sometimes I create full tutorials).

Can I have your opinion? Do you think another site could be useful or not
for Rebol?

Thank you.

--

//Alessandro