From: rebol-bounce@rebol.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Peter Wood
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2007 11:11 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [REBOL] Re: What's your favorite tool for Rebol coding under MacOSX
?

Alan

There is a console plugin for JEdit which gives access to the command line.
I tend to use the GUI terminal application in both Mac OS X and Linux
(Ubuntu) myself.

The JEdit console plugin does have a mechanism for running scripts directly
(Commando), it comes pre-configured to run python and perl but not Rebol. I
haven't looked into what it takes to configure it to run Rebol.

Regards

Peter