Hi rebollers

Just curious if someone gets any feedback from RT feedback about the beta
2.5.2. In the past, they used to send a ticket for acknowledgment. I have
reported 4 problems and received nothing. It is hard to know if they got
them or not.

Since I am using 2.5.2, things are not easy :

- my main program crashes
- almost all my other programs look terrible because they are using the
aqua-skin
- make-doc-pro was DOA, but this problem has been fixed.

However I am very happy to see Rebol evolving

Patrick