Hi, Romano,

I'm gonna need some help with that one!

Romano Paolo Tenca wrote:

> result: copy []
> r: [into r | set x skip (insert tail result x)]
> parse/all serie [some r]
>
> It is the more simple and the more fast (i think).

But is it correct?  Here's what happened when I tried to use the
expressions copied from your email:

    >> serie: foo
    == [[[0 1] 2 [[3] 4] 5] [[6]]]
    >> result: copy []
    == []
    >> r: [into r | set x skip (insert tail result x)]
    == [into r | set x skip (insert tail result x)]
    >> parse/all serie [some r]
    == true
    >> result
    == [0 0 1 [0 1] 2 [[3] 4] 5 6]

in contrast with:

    >> nb-flatten foo
    == [0 1 2 3 4 5 6]

To paraphrase a story from Gerald Weinberg, "If it doesn't have
to be correct, I can make it as fast as you want!"

;-)

-jn-

--
; Joel Neely                             joeldotneelyatfedexdotcom
REBOL [] do [ do func [s] [ foreach [a b] s [prin b] ] sort/skip