Hello laplace

On 25-May-02, laplace wrote:
> The rebol plugin doesn't work any more in IE6 so what about combining
> rebol and xwt:
> http://www.xwt.org/tutorial.html

Just got this from the author:
To: Alan Crandall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Demo page
From: Adam Megacz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Alan Crandall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Could I send your email address to the Rebol ml so if somebody is
> interested in working with you on a cross app program?

Sure.
Link to Rebol:
http://www.xwt.org/faq.html#similar

In a previous email I said that the demo page was not working but with the
log file I sent to Adam,it working now.Any takers?

Regards
--
Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and
conscientious stupidity.