  From: Bruno G. Albuquerque
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 6:07 PM
  Subject: [REBOL] Bidirectional value mapping.

  Hello.

  I have 2 values that would be mapped to each other. What I need to do is
  to be able to find the first valeu by searching for the ceond and locate
  the second by searching for the first. I did come up with solutions to
  that but I am not satisfied with any of the solutions. Is there a standard
  Rebol-Way ofr doing that? The best option would be a way that would not
  result in data duplication.

  -Bruno