Hello list,

there is a difference between the documentation of the + function in the REBOL
dictionary and the one I get with HELP +.

In the first one usage says that + a b should work, while the last one says usage
should be a + b.

Now when I try it at the console I get for:
    >> 1 + 2
    == 3

and for:
    >> + 1 2

so in the last case no value seems to be returned. Which makes me think that the USAGE
direction of the Dictionary is bad. (Is that correct?)

When i do:
    >> print [ + 1 2 ]
    ?op?

the value "?op?" is returned.

And when I do:
    >>reduce [ + 1 2 ]
    == [op]

something similar is returned.

Obviously these values are related to + being an OP! value as in:
    >> op? :+
    == true
but still it is not totally clear to me why the word "op" or even "?op?" is being
returned instead of "op!" in the 2 last cases.

Perhaps one of you can explain this to me?

Thanx so far!

    Arie van Wingerden
http://home.zonnet.nl/rebolution
ICQ 343101686