From: "Gerard Cote" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2004 4:32 PM
Subject: [REBOL] [FYI] A new interface paradigm without the usual windows

> Hi Robert,
>
> Just in case it interests you - and I know it will ;-)   ,
> I received this article from Inside PC MAgazine and I thought it could be
interesting for a future app. written in REBOL - who knows
> ???

> News: The Anti Interface
>
> Virtually everyone who computes is familiar with the image
> metaphors used by Windows and the Macintosh OS for interface
> manipulation and navigation. They are the standards most of
> us live by. But a new product on the block has an experimental
> interface that tosses out the conventions we know and don't
> always love. Is this new approach useful? Is it important?
> Read our news analysis to find out.
>
> http://eletters.pcmag.com/zd1/cts?d=81-455-1-1-56979-31564-1
>
> If you prefer to go directly to the article by yourself follow this link:

> By the way I also visited your web site recently - very interesting look
and feel - to find more about your most recent version of
> MAKE DOC PRO. I found in the history that version 1.0.8 is the most recent
but I only found it into the REBOL Library and no DOC was
> available on your site either. Is there a particular reason except may be
for missing time ?

> During this time I looked to the inside of your engine to know more and I
experimented with some variations like =toc and a few
> others. It's working like a breeze. Great work. What I miss the most is
how to to indent paragraphs correctly. My last result left
> me perplexed about the way to use it in some circumstances.
>
> In another area did you think about the way to include some META keywords
to enclose into the HEADER section of the generated HTML
> page during the generation process. May be some external MDP-prefs.r would
be a place to look at for inclusion of such particular
> things.
>
> I also would try your last REBOL FRAMEWORK very soon since I began again
to experiment with coding. Can I get it too and where can I
> find it ?
>
> It will be a pleasure to put online my next Web Documentation using your
MDP tool. And when I am about it - can you send me a model
> on which I could base my own Web site design - I want it to look similar
in some way to your own - menus and the like...