Thanks Max! I will stay tuned on your products.
    Arie

----- Original Message -----
From: "Maxim Olivier-Adlhoch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2004 6:57 PM
Subject: [REBOL] Re: [Liquid] Where can I find its website?

> well, it should be http://www.rebol.it/~steel/liquid/index.html
>
> Its not accessible from the site menus right now...  everything is slated
to be redesigned...

> Its just a matter of time...
>
> I'm slowly getting to it, those with whom I regularly converse on this
list, know that I'm very active, its just that a lot of this is happening
"behind the scenes"

> I still have to:
> - finish all aspects of rebol.org package downloader (its getting quite
nice, expect a public beta version very soon)
> - create a steel-ide.r package.
> - document glayout
> - do slim v1.0
>
> then I can properly do the newer steel site.  I'm expecting to tie it in
with forge development so that I can properly design the web management
tool which mixes in with all of my development work...

> anyhow, I am releasing all of my tools as I work on them on the rebol.org
site.  Liquid will definitely be there part of the steel ide package, in its
current slim form.

> -MAx
> ---
> "You can either be part of the problem or part of the solution, but in the
end, being part of the problem is much more fun."