Hi, although this is not specifically rebol related, I know many of you are
seasoned html coders and I was wondering what I have to include in a css file so
that ALL spacing is removed in between elements.

right now I have the following css and I still get some spacing... the W3c docs
aren't the most helpfull sometimes...

BODY {
 margin: 0;
 text-align: center;
 background-image: url("images/bg.jpg");
 background-repeat: repeat;
 font: 10pt "trebuchet ms", serif;
}

TABLE     {
 border: 1px solid ;
 border-color: white;
 margin: 0;
 padding: 0;
 border-spacing: 0 ;
 spacing: 0;
}

TR {
 margin: 0;
 padding: 0;
 border: 3px solid;
 border-color: rgb(255, 0, 0);
 border-spacing: 0;
 spacing: 0;
}

CR {
 margin: 0;
 padding: 0;
 border: 3px solid;
 border-color: rgb(0, 255, 0);
 border-spacing: 0;
 spacing: 0;
}

TD {
 border: 3px solid;
 border-color: rgb( 0, 0, 255);
 border-spacing: 10;
 margin: 0;
 padding: 0;
 spacing: 0;
}

The strange thing is that if I specify spacing to be 0 in the table element's
html tag for spacing, then it works... I just haven't found an equivalent in css
yet... and I'd prefer to have all looks handling within the css...

also, I was wondering, if it possible to make tables non autolayout (i.e, each
row/column needs to have its size specifically set, which would potentially make
it much cleaner across different browsers).

-MAx