Hi Gregg,

just read your post(few minutes I sent mine one) ;-)

For those who don't read Rebol-View AltME world, here is my announce which I
decided to post also here on this great Mailing List:

"Hello guys...as you could noticed I'm currently not much active on the
View1.3 project as I would like to be(too busy with my job and also in my
private live...). Therefore I decided to "free" all the prototype code I did
on IOS DEVELOPER server for View1.3 developing purposes.
If you are one of the lucky men who have currently enough time and want to
actively participate on the styles developement and feel my older works
could be useful or speed up the style developement feel free to
review/bugfix/enhance/recycle/reuse(or whatever) my work.
If there is anyone who has no access on the IOS server and want to work on
the styles just contact me privately so I can send him the current scripts.
I know my code is not much commented so if anyone have any questions or need
help regarding my code I'll try to answer as much I can do.
I believe I get back to the VID1.3 project soon(or at least to the finishing
part of the project) and try to be usefull."

I'd like to add that If anoyne is interested to just use(and test) my
prototype styles feel free to contact me and I'll send latest style package.
I hope I'll open a website for those style package soon so I could track
automatically all the downloads and collect your
bugreports/ideas/opinions/improvements etc. Maybe this could help make the
styles better and more robust and finally make them as version 1.0 ;)

But before I put my efforts to do this I'd like to know if anyone is
interested in this form of cooperation with ML comunity. (so far only few
people contacted me asking to send my styles so I'm not sure if it make
sense to public my still incomplete work)

so what do you think?

Regards,

Cyphre