Hi,
 I want to use perlcc to create standalone executable from my program but
it allways fails with message like this

/usr/bin/perlcc: test-prd.pl did not compile, which can't happen:
Starting compile
 Walking tree
 Prescan
 Saving methods
 Use of uninitialized value in length at
/usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1/i586-linux/B/C.pm
line 544.
 Use of uninitialized value in length at
/usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1/i586-linux/B/C.pm
line 438.
 Can't locate object method "save" via package "UWVS" (perhaps you forgot
to load "UWVS"?) at /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1/i586-linux/B/C.pm line 582.
 CHECK failed--call queue aborted.

Is anyone here who was successful to compile with perlcc program which
use Parse::RecDescent module? Any hints?

The shortest code producing error message above is

#!/usr/bin/perl -w

use strict;
use Parse::RecDescent;

exit 0;

--
 best regards
  Ing. Roman Vasicek

 software developer
 PetaMem s.r.o., Drahobejlova 27/1019, 190 00 Praha 9 - Liben, Czech republic
 http://www.petamem.com/