Hi Andras

Karl Gaissmaier wrote:

hmmm, I've overseen that the global skip pattern
is qr/s*/, therefore ANDY is matched as a reserved
word too, since the token prefix can be just nothing.

To change the token prefix in the RESERVED rule
to s+ (<-- see the + instead of *) should help:

Thank you very much for your help!
The fix you suggested did solve my problem.

(I am still mystified about how demo_Cgrammar supposed to work since it
does not make use of the <skip> directive.)

I think there isn't any mystique, the demo-Cgrammar is just a demo and will also fail this test ;-)

Best Regards
        Charly

-- Karl Gaissmaier KIZ/Infrastructure, University of Ulm, Germany Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Service Group Network Tel.: ++49 731 50-22499