On Fri, May 07, 2004 at 08:28:36AM +0200, Dominic Letarte ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> ok, I have written 8 tests scripts for a total of 227 tests cases (11
> tests cases are presents in the current distribution of PRD). My test
> code is covering all the things said in the first half of the pod file.
> I put some bugs in rt. I have abandonned the idea of writing tests for
> the tings in the demo directory for the moment.

That's great!  That's better than there was before.  Can you send your
diffs back to Damian to incorporate?

No rules that say "We can only incorporate tests when everything is
covered."  ANY amount of test improvement is still an improvement.  I
sent some DBI test patches a month ago, and I thought Tim Bunce was
going to reach through the monitor and give me a big wet kiss.

xoa

--
Andy Lester => [EMAIL PROTECTED] => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance