Aamer> Some of this output is potentially very large (although
Aamer> repeating). I've written parse::recdescent grammars for some of this
Aamer> output in the past but speed was the biggest issue. Has anybody done
Aamer> speed comparisons between Perl6::Rules and prd?

Well, P6R is not ready for prime time.  I spent about four hours
with it a few days ago, trying to rewrite a PRD example of mine into
P6R for an upcoming column.

I was frustrated.  Very frustrated.  Most of the things I wanted to
do, I couldn't.  And I consider myself a "better than average" PRD
guy, and also a "better than average" regex guy, and an "ok to
middling" perl6 guy.

I'd say, at the moment, you should consider P::RD, or maybe
Parse::Byacc if you can coerce it into a more normal form.