[EMAIL PROTECTED] ("Buehl, Reiner \(HPS EMEA GD-C&I\)") writes:

> Hi all,
>
> on HP-UX, my Parse::RecDescent parser dies with an Out of Memory error.
> If I run the same skript with the same input on a Windows XP system
> (with
> less Memory!) it works fine. I did check the ulimit values but could not
> find any user-limitations. Is there a way to solve this?

As far as I recall, on HP-UX kernel limits the memory consumed by a
process to 64 MB (this amount may have changed with recent HPUX).

You can increase this amount by setting one of the kernel parameter
and recompile the kernel (in fact a small part of the kernel).

HTH

--
Dominique Dumont
"Delivering successful solutions requires giving people what they