I am painting my countertops that I have been trying to get  done for 2
months and not had the time. I ordered this product online called  Giani
Sicilain Sand. Its a 5 step 16 hour process that turns your countertops  into
the
look of granite without the high price. I finally got started this  morning.
I have the first step the black primer on. It has to dry for EIGHT  hours!!
The granite colors (there are 3) has to dry for 4 hours, then 2 coats of
the sealer clear coat for 4 hours. Gonna take awhile but it will be worth it.
 Just the black on the counters right now looks a lot better than the white
 speckled top I had.
 Here is how it looks so far.

I'll keep ya'll  posted.
 Hugs,  Janet