Mandarin Orange Cake

2 c. self-rising flour
1 3/4 c. granulated sugar
2 cans (15 oz.) each mandarin oranges, drained
2 eggs
3/4 c. packed brown sugar
3 Tbsp. butter
3 Tbsp. milk

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.  Lightly grease 13X9X2 inch baking
pan.  In large mixing bowl, beat flour, sugar, oranges, and eggs with
electric mixer on medium speed until well combined.  Spread mixture
evenly into prepared pan.  Bake about 30 minuts or until wooden
toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.  Meanwhile, in small
saucepan heat and stir brown sugar, butter, and milk over medium heat
until mixture boils.  When cake is done, drizzle brown sugar mixture
evenly over cake.  Cool at least 30 minutes before serving.  Makes
16 servings.

For twas not into my ear you whispered But into my heart Twas not my
lips you kissed But my soul