auauauauaauauauauauauauauauauauaua, i loved this syl. these emails make me wish
i still had thinkin_daily but oh well that is done and over with. thanks for
this.juana aka speedie/wildcat2003
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sugarsyl
  To: recipesAndMore@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2007 3:06 PM
  Subject: [RecipesAndMore] When you are weak, I call your name Strong.

  When you are weak, I call your name Strong.

  When you are discouraged, I call your name Encouraged.

  When you are broken, I call your name Fixed.

  When you are wounded, I call your name Mended.

  When you have faltered, I call your name Forgiven.

  When you are afraid, I call your name Trust.

  When you are unloved, I call your name Loved.

  When you feel at lost, I call your name Found.

  When you feel at distance, I call your name Close.

  When you feel empty, I call your name Filled.

  When you feel like sickness I call your name Healed.

  When you feel depressed I call your name Delivered.

  When you feel alone I call your name Near.

  When you feel unsaved I call your name Righteous.

  When you feel uncomely I call your name Beautiful.

  When you feel worthless I c all your name Priceless.

  When you feel unworthy I call your name Worthy.

  When you feel overcome I call your name Overcomer.

  When you feel conquered I call your name Conqueror.

  When you feel bound I call your name Free.

  When you feel defeated I call your name Victorious.

  When you feel in darkness I call your name Light.

  When you feel that you do not belong I call your name MINE!

  No matter who you are, where you are; where you have been or where you are
going; what you have done or what you are doing.

  I STILL CALL YOU BY NAME.

  WHY? BECAUSE I LOVE YOU WITH MY LIFE!

  ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT.

  Jesus

  Sugar Syl says:
  Good friends are like stars ...
   you don't always see them, but you know they're always there.

5:00 PM