  From: steve doyle
  To: RecipesAndMore@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 2:22 AM
  Subject: [RecipesAndMore] 9-11 Poem.

   9-11 poem tribute

  Do You Remember 9~11
  I remember that day so very well...do you?

  Shock, anger, fear and so many tears
  sometimes it seems like yesterday not years.

  I could not believe what my eyes saw,
  and my feeling were oh so raw.

  My eyes glued to pictures that could not be real,
  my mind finding the news totally surreal.

  First one Twin tower and then two,
  what on earth were we going to do.

  Then more news of another kind,
  the Pentagon the terrorists did find.

  I thought what more could there be,
  it was not long before I would see.

  Flight 93 would give their all,
  preventing more deaths their plane they let fall.

  I think of the lives so needlessly lost,
  why was there such a terrible cost.

  Others may attack us again and again,
  but we'll stand together until the end.

  Please remember all those we lost,
  as the price we paid was to big a cost.

  Please let there be an end to all wars,
  please respect our beliefs and we'll respect yours,

  Written by Jackie Sheflin On September 11th, 2007 to honor all those who gave
  their lives on September 11th, 2001.

  lr smiles

5:43 PM