  From: Rebecca Manners
  To: RECipesAndMore@googlegroups.com
  Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2007 4:00 PM
  Subject: [RecipesAndMore] pumpkin spice bread

  Hey fellow cooks.

  I just made this.  It's really simple.  I got it from a friend.

  I think you can also add 1/2 cup applesauce before cooking

  So here it is.

  Becky

  Pumpkin Spice bread.

  1 box spicecake mix dry
  1 15-oz can pumpkin
  1/2 cup applesauce

  Combine all ingredients.  Pour in to loaf pan or muffin cups.  Bake at 350
twenty to thirty minutes or until a toothpick comes out almost clean.  It won't
come out completely clean.

  Enjoy