Hi Sandra,
I got a Tech to come to the home, it cost's lots more but if it went to the
shop, they told me up to 21 days, and no way am i doing that! lol

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sandra Warren
  To: RecipesAndMore@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, November 09, 2007 4:13 AM
  Subject: [RecipesAndMore] Re: Hi Gang,

  Oh, I know how that is; glad you got a new fan put into the pc; do you have
service where they come to your home to do it or do you have to unhook
everything and take it to a repair shop? that would be a headache for me, since
I do not know how to dismantle the pc with the wires and speakers, etc. and
rehook it back up again. glad you are back online with your friends here.

  Sandy