Well, I'm still around, a bit tired from the move, but here
nonetheless.  Got almost everything here at the new house from the 2
storage sheds at the trailer and now have to find places for them.  I
would send recipes but can't find any of the tapes or my notebooks
where recipes are stored.  I am way behind in email and all of the
groups that I am a member of.  Almost all of my folders have over
2,000 messages that I need to catch up on.  Enjoying the recipes,
hints, etc. that all of you have put here.  I'm up to the middle of
March so you see I have some catching up to do.
Besides that my new guide dog has developed some medical problems
which hopefully can successfully be treated with medication.  Her
work remains great so hopefully it'll all work out  We see our
retired boys from time to time and they are doing well and have
adjusted to retirement and being spoiled..
Alberta and Miss Ivy