  From: trinh martin
  To: RecipesAndMore@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 11:15 AM
  Subject: [RecipesAndMore] my blessings

  hi
  just felt like writing up here and reflecting on my blessings and sharing
them with you!!!!!

  the past few years have seen its rough and tumble times, but now that i
really sit down and reflect, i have truly been blessed in many ways.
  our ways of raising our kids, home schooling, extended nursing, tandem
nursing has gotten many a strange looks, smiles.
  anyway, i sometimes wonder if we are really doing what is right and when will
the product show it's true  colors, smiles.
  anyway, today, philip took his time to help write the grocery list.  my
printer is out of ink, so i asked philip if he wanted to write down the list.
i didn't really figure he would stick with it, but he sat down and with my help
spelling etc, he wrote a list and pastor lynn said he could actually read it
for the most part.  lynn just had a few problems where we abbriviated a few
words like pep candy for perppermint candy, allpur pines for all purpose
pinesol, etc.  i am so so proud of him!!!!!  he really is growing up and
becoming such a wonderful helper.  now, if i can just really teach him not to
be so bossy and his biggest problem is hitting his brothers when he gets mad
when he tells them to stope etc.
  also, he helped me with feeding anna-lynn.  she is erating the baby rice
cereal and boy can it be messy!!!!!  we took turns holding her and feeding her.
 she is a smart little cookie, smiles.  she will bring her head to the spoon,
but she also loves to put her hands int the food, ahhahaha.  the other 2
brothers wanted to get involved so everyone sat there feeding anna-lynn.
matthew tasted the food and said it tasted like oatmeal, but a baby's vertion.
i love how the 2 older boys will elaborate and help one another and jojo by
explaining things to one another.  it is just so precious and cute.  too bad i
don't always take the time to really hear them in the bussiness of day to day
life, smiles.
  oh, matthew and i got on a subject of another sister.  he told me he didn't
want antoher sister.  anna-lynn is too special and he doesn't want to have
another sister, but he will take another brother, wo!!!!  funny thing is all my
boys see it this way.  guess anna-lynn sure is their princess!!!!
  philip has been very interested in helping matthew and jojo with letters
colors and numbers!!!!!  we are going to be doing a lot of reading this summer,
 so that will be pretty good!!!!  matthew is working on his hand writing some
what.  it is neat seeing the boys work toghether, but at times, they sure can
have huge fights!!!!
  anyway, i have been truly blessed with these children.  sometimes i do feel
overwhelmed when everone has jsut did all they could to make a day so much
work, but they sure have love for one another and for others and they love
going to church.  we jsut need to work more on praying and that is my fault,
wo.

  may we strive to do the will of god in all we do in our lives
  martin family