Vermont Maple Cookies
(originally found in an old Workbasket magazine)
1/2 cup butter or margarine
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup nut meats
1 egg, beaten
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1-1/4 cups all purpose flour
1/2 to. Baking soda
1/2 tsp. Salt.
Mix butter and maple syrup into the beaten egg. Stir in Chocolate chips
and nut meats. Sift together flour, soda and salt and add to mixture.
Drop by tsp. Onto gread pan. Bake at 325 degrees F. For 8 to 10 minutes.
I think I will try to use sugar free maple syrup & egg beaters so I can
call them "diabetic cookies". One will be enough . Everything in
moderation

There is only one happiness in life -- to love and to be loved.
*Angelique*