  From: Sugar
  To: recipesAndMore@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2008 7:58 PM
  Subject: [RecipesAndMore] Hello everyone, Sugar is back

  Greeetings to all my missed friends,
  I am glad to report that I am officially back in town!!
   My Uncle's surgery went well as could of been expeted, and all is well.
  I had to stay for an extra two weeks to help him recovery at least half way
to his successful recovery.
  I had a wonderful time, and enjoyed my parents tremendously, and visa versa.
  Daniel met up with me at a later date, but all is well, and I am a bit tired,
but doing good.
  I have about a few thousand e mails to catch up on, yikes!!! but; I don't
mind them, I love recieving e mails from all my friends!
  God bless and I am sorry for not being able to get back soon, I had no
computer, or cell phone available, due to a electrical storm that we had up iin
3500 feet, wow! it's as if the sky was lite up with fireworks, (so I was told)
  but well, I will get back to norm, soon!!
  love and hugs to all!
  Syl

  Sugar Says:
  It's not who you are that holds you back,
  it's who you think you're not