  From: steve doyle
  To: RecipesAndMore@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 3:32 AM
  Subject: [RecipesAndMore] Thinking of You

  Thinking of You

  Boy, life can really get hectic sometimes.

  Time seems to stop for no one.

  You know what they say... All work and no play.

  Sometimes I just want to get away from it all.

  Away from this rat race.

  It kind brings me down at times.

  But I know just the thing that will perk me up!

  All I have to do is close my eyes...

  ...and picture your warm smile.

  It sure brightens up my day!

  Thanks for being YOU!

  FOR THE BEST PERSON

  IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD

  A single candle can illuminate an entire room. A true friend lights up
  an entire lifetime. Thanks for the bright lights of your friendship.