1 cup frozen baby peas
1 cup onion, chopped
1/2 cup sweet red pepper, chopped
1 lb. ground beef
2 T. catsup
1/4 tsp. pepper
1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Crescent Roll Dough
Mix sour cream with Ranch mix. Set aside. Defrost one cup frozen baby
peas in a colander. Set aside to drain well. In a large skillet, sauté
onions, red pepper and olive oil about three minutes.
Add ground beef, stirring and breaking into pieces until thoroughly
browned. Add catsup and pepper, mix well. Put in a colander to drain.
Mix cheddar and seasoned sour cream together. In separate large bowl,
combine hamburger with additional Hidden Valley mix and peas.
Using Crescent Roll Dough, put one teaspoon of cheddar mixture and one
T. of beef mixture in each triangle. Fold over ends like and envelope.
Seal well. Place on a baking sheet with space between. Bake at 375
degrees for approximately 20 minutes or until done.

I'm in my own little world, but thats ok everybody knows me here
Angelique