  From: Sugar
  To: recipesandMore@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 9:13 PM
  Subject: [RecipesAndMore] OT: taking time out

  Hello extended family,
  I just wanted to break a minor rule in some of these groups...but..please
forgive me:
  I wanted to wish everyone a happy, Merry Christmas, and Holiday...
  I want to take time to thank you for all of the love, support, time and
suggestions that you all have contributed to me at one time or another.
  Please know that all of you are in my heart, and a small prayer is for you
near my candle every night.
  Please stay safe and warm, and know that this sugar plum is always thinking
of all of you with  much love and plenty of tenderness.
  God bless
  Sugar

  Sugar Says:
  People are like stained glass windows:  They sparkle and shine when the sun
is out,
   But when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there
is a light shining from within.