Hi there all,

wow it must feel like ages since you guys heard from me properly.
I've finally been able to add my gmail account to outlook express on my laptop,
so i can start emailing again.
Just before christmas i split up with my partner jack. I don't want to go into
the situation here, we're still friends.
At the moment i'm looking for a place of my own, so if any of you pray, do it
now, i'm hoping to find somewhere fairly soon.
Also, i started my application for a guide dog which is going well, though at
the moment on hold until i can find somewhere to call my own.
Anyways, just thought i'd drop by.

hugs all,

Kay