  From: marilyn deweese
  To: chocoholicc...@yahoogroups.com
  Cc: RecipesAndMore@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, March 07, 2009 6:56 PM
  Subject: [RecipesAndMore] My Husband, Frank!

  Hi Everyone,

  We got a letter in the mail this morning and Frank is scheduled to see a
cancer surgeon on March 19th, at 11 a.m. in Columbus, Ohio.

  Right now, Frank is taking pain pills because he said his lower back is
hurting.  He never takes pain pills for anything.  He is on his computer now,
though, and he is in excellent spirits.  He is eating well too.

  Thanks to all of you, for your prayers and good wishes.
    Marilyn