The Pleasure Of Forgiving

When we forgive others, we help ourselves as much as we help those whom we
forgive.

We are elevating ourselves and will feel much better when we forgive, than if
we would keep on adding more and more resentment.

Try it for a couple of weeks. At night, think about any difficulties you had
with others and forgive them. Notice how it will change your attitude toward
those people the next day.

A person, who threatens, "I'll remember that" or "I'll get even with you" hurts
himself more than he hurts others. Why suffer from the stress of resentment
when you can choose the pleasure of forgiving?

A single candle can illuminate an entire room. A true friend lights up
an entire lifetime. Thanks for the bright lights of your friendship.