You are very welcome.

I really never knew it either until I was talking to a woman at the
church one day. ...

The next time I had an issue with the telephone company which I could
not get resolved to my satisfaction I asked to speak with an American
Supervisor.  Well, the woman who was trying to help me initially said
that there was nothing that could be done.  To which I again requested
that I speak with a supervisor.  Finally she agreed and I did get a
more favorable outcome than I would have if I would have continued
talking to the overseas customer service representative.  So,
sometimes you must be firm and make your request a few times--and
perhaps it will work.

Bottom line--if you don't ask the answer is no.