We are back from Montana. Gosh it was beautiful and very hard to  come back
to Iowa! The weather was perfect, the mountains were breathe taking. I  did
get lots of pictures, almost 600 of them! We drove  through the Badlands in
S. Dakota those were really neat to see. We crossed the  Big Horn Mts. on
Thursday. Went to Devils Tower and we walked the 1.3  miles up and down the
winding path around the tower, yes I survived  it!  Friday we went Kiting,
Tim and the kids loved it, the wind was so  strong at times Ashlee was picked
up 5ft in the air, and was also drug across  the field, but she was ok, she
got up and  wanted to try it  again! Saturday was an all day venture,we
crossed the Bear Tooth  Mts. that still had a lot of snow and was 33 degrees on
top. We went to  Yellow Stone and saw a lot of sites including Old Faithful.
God made beautiful  Country out that way. The skies were clear and blue,
made it very easy to  see has
far as our eyes could go.
 I had a email from a friend who asked if we  were coming back, well I have
to say it was very hard, but we had too, 'for  now'.
 Guess I am heading to MO. this morning to get some  fireworks,, last time
I went down there the tranny went out in my  Explorer,  and what should have
been a few hour trip down and back turned  into a 13 hour ordeal, 3 flats
on the trailer, and the cost of a new  tranny. I'm knockin on wood that its a
smooth sailing ride down there  and back this time.
 I have not had time yet to post any recipes, but I will.
 Hugs, Janet

**************Dell Summer Savings: Cool Deals on Popular Laptops – Shop
Now! (http:
//pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222696924x1201468348/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Faltfarm.mediaplex.com%2Fad%2Fck%2F12309%2D81939%2D1629%2D1)