  From: M.DeWeese
  To: hands-on-cook...@yahoogroups.com
  Cc: RecipesAndMore@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2009 11:55 PM
  Subject: [RecipesAndMore] AUNT LORA'S STRAWBERRY MOLD

  AUNT LORA'S STRAWBERRY MOLD
  1 (16 oz.) pkg. frozen strawberries, with juice
  2 (3 oz.) pkgs. strawberry Jello
  1 c. Cool Whip (8 oz. or a little more)
  Thaw and drain strawberries, saving the juice. Pour 3 cups of boiling water
over
  Jello, stir until dissolved. Add the berry juice plus enough water to make 1
cup
  of liquid. Refrigerate until it partly jells. Beat until frothy. Add Cool
Whip and
  berries; beat a little. Refrigerate.  Enjoy.