From: RecipesAndMore@googlegroups.com
[mailto:recipesandm...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Lora Leggett
Sent: Friday, July 03, 2009 12:22 AM
To: chocoholicc...@yahoogroups.com
Cc: cooking-frie...@yahoogroups.com; recipesandmore@googlegroups.com;
ire-c...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [RecipesAndMore] Sam Passed Away

Hello Everyone,
Our dog, Samuel Morse Leggett, or Sam, passed away Thursday, July 2,
2009.  He was a lab mix, mostly yellow lab. He was with us since October
16, 1999 when we adopted him from the Macomb County Animal Shelter when
he was 3 or 4 years old, so he must have been 13 or  14 when he passed.
He was having breathing problems and our son took him to the vet.  They
gave him oxygen and medication for pain.  However, they said it would be
very expensive for tests and X-rays, and the treatment may not even work
because of his age and condition.
We will miss him. very much.
Lora