Hi Gang, Just a quick Thanks for all that post to the group, Thanks for the
nice Comments too.
Lora i am so sad of the loss of Sam, I lost my best friend last year it was Lex
my Guide Dog I lost him nearly a year a go it still hurts so see him gone.
So Lora please feel free to write to me on hear or off line, i'll do my best to
cheer you up but it is bery hard to loose a Pet or a person, but we are hear
for you any time, that goes for any wanting a prayer just write on the list and
we will all pray for you.
Take care and have a nice Week end all Happy July the 4th to U s.
God Bless from Steve.

A single candle can illuminate an entire room. A true friend lights up
an entire lifetime. Thanks for the bright lights of your friendship.